Family Owned and Trusted Since 1976
The Thomas E Burger Funeral home is...
A family owned and operated full service, handicapped accessible funeral home located in Hilton, New York. Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to provide prompt, compassionate and competent service. We offer pre-arrangement planning, personalized funeral and cremation services to accommodate everyone's wishes and budget. We also offer a wide assortment of Caskets, Monuments, Containers, and Personalization Items to help enable families to create a wonderful tribute to the life of their loved ones. We understand that funeral arrangements are always difficult. Knowing that no one ever looks forward to entering a room full of caskets, our Showroom is designed in a way that will make these moments as easy as possible.
Our caring doesn't end at graveside. We continue to help our families with our aftercare program which offers helpful materials to assist individuals, families and children to cope with a recent bereavement. We also hold a Holiday Memorial Candlelight Service for the families we have served during the previous years and Valentine's Day Luncheon to our recently bereaved widows.
We are thankful to have served the Hilton and surrounding communities for the past 36 years. Over 5,000 families have placed their trust in us to take care of them at their most difficult time. "We Serve Every Family As If Our Own."
To serve with excellence in providing caring and compassionate service to those who experience the trauma of death and bereavement.
- To provide our services with skill and integrity that we might truly reflect the trust placed in us.
- We will strive for excellence in all of our endeavors as we serve the needs of others
- Our employees are our most important resource. We will provide motivating opportunities, fair compensation, security and challenging advancement in promoting our employee's personal and professional growth.
- We will endeavor to remain financially strong and economically stable so that we will have the necessary resources to fulfill our mission.
- We will reflect the compassionate and noble goodness of funeral service in caring for the dead and providing comfort, solace and wise counsel for bereaved families.
- To strive to be a model of funeral service achievement we will seek to provide the finest in professional skill, innovative and caring services.
Read the latest obituaries and post memories of your loved ones by clicking here.